The AquaMetrix AM-2251 analytical controller was designed by Water Analytics to be easy enough to use without ever reading a manual. Use the LCD menu and keypad inside the front cover to pick which of the four parameters you want to measure. The AM-2251 accepts inputs from the AquaMetrix 60 and 500 series pH/ORP probes, ES1A toroidal conductivity sensors, and P91 dissolved oxygen sensor. It is a direct replacement for the retired AquaMetrix 2200D dissolved oxygen controller.
Three independent relays provide control of external devices. Each relay has both adjustable high and low setpoints to be used for rising or falling process, plus its own cycle timer with adjustable on/off times for tighter control of batch processes. The third relay can act as an alarm or third process control relay. The AM-2251 also has two 4-20 mA outputs for process, PID, and temperature control.
Key applications include industrial process control, municipal water and wastewater treatment, industrial and municipal waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, HVAC, cooling towers, and boilers.
- Four input types: six-wire differential or combination pH/ORP, toroidal non-contacting conductivity (wide dynamic range between 4 and 400,000 μS/cm), and dissolved oxygen
- Two 4-20 mA analog outputs, scalable for customized PV range: one for PID, the other for process variable or process temperature
- Three dry contact alarm/control relays for rising/falling/in range with relay delay, cycle, overfeed, timer, and override; One relay can be triggered by temperature
- Backlit LCD display shows the process variable value and temperature value
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases
- NEMA 4X/IP68 waterproof full DIN polycarbonate enclosure with wall mount and panel mount included; pipe mount kit optional
- Power 120/24 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- For frequency/pulsed flow rate or contacting conductivity, see the AM-2250 analytical controller