AquaMetrix R60R8 industrial-grade, chemically resistant differential ORP sensor offers a fixed insertion length for 1.5" NPT threaded flow-through or submersible installations. With its domed glass process electrode, and double-junction replaceable salt bridge, the R60R8 provides accurate ORP measurement and longer service life under demanding process conditions.
The R60R8 features an encapsulated preamp so the sensor can be installed up to 3000 feet from the analyzer. A built-in Pt1000Ω RTD in the sensor tip provides automatic temperature compensation, for rapid response in fluctuating process temperatures.
- Key applications include industrial and municipal water treatment, waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, plating, circuit board manufacturing, food and beverage, chemical processing, pulp and paper, and mining
- Differential ORP electrode measures -2000 to 2000 mV with ±5 mV accuracy, 0.1 mV sensitivity
- Automatic temperature compensation with Pt1000Ω RTD (standard)
- Double junction field-replaceable salt bridge for extended service life
- Encapsulated preamplifier provides output signal transmission up to 3000 feet
- Rated for use in temperatures 23° to 203° F (-5° to 95°C) and pressures to 100 PSIG max
- Ryton and Kynar body, glass electrode, titanium palladium alloy, Viton and platinum wetted parts
- Total length 7.1", 1.45" fixed insertion depth, 2.14" OD max diameter
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) cable
- Compatible with AquaMetrix AM-2250 and AM-2251 liquid analytical controllers and AM-2250TX liquid analytical transmitter