AquaMetrix P60C6 industrial-grade differential pH sensor offers a variable insertion length from 0.8" to 5", so one sensor can be used in both flow-through and submersion installations. Its larger electrode and ground rod improve the sensor's signal-to-noise ratio. A built-in Pt1000Ω RTD provides automatic temperature compensation, for rapid response in fluctuating process temperatures.
The P60C6 mounts in a standard 1-1/4" tee or in a tank, sliding through the threaded CPVC compression fitting, eliminating twisted cabling. It features an encapsulated preamp so the sensor can be installed up to 3000 feet from the analyzer. It's designed for easy-in installation and easy-out removal, with no no special tools required.
- Key applications include industrial and municipal water treatment, waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, power generation, food and beverage, agriculture and aquaculture, plating, circuit board manufacturing, and mining
- Differential pH electrode measures 0 to 14 pH with ±0.02 pH accuracy, 0.01 pH sensitivity
- One unit fits both flow-through and submersion installations
- Automatic temperature compensation with Pt1000 RTD (standard)
- Field-replaceable salt bridge
- Encapsulated preamplifier provides output signal transmission up to 3000 feet
- Rated for use in temperatures 23° to 203° F (-5° to 95°C) and pressures to 100 PSIG max
- Kynar body, CPVC compression fitting, glass electrode, palladium alloy and EPDM wetted parts
- 1-1/4" NPT threaded compression fitting, allowing a variable insertion depth of 0.8 to 5.0"
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) cable
- Compatible with AquaMetrix AM-2250 and AM-2251 liquid analytical controllers and AM-2250TX liquid analytical transmitter