AquaMetrix P60 industrial-grade differential pH sensors provide accurate measurement and a long service life, even under demanding process conditions. The blue PPS (Ryton) enclosure offer superior resistance to chemical and mechanical weathering, and the replaceable salt bridge can be installed with a standard #3 Philips-head screwdriver. A built-in Pt1000Î© RTD provides automatic temperature compensation, for rapid response in fluctuating process temperatures.
The P60R5 features 1" NPT fixed threads on both ends of the sensor, and a built-in preamp so the sensor can be installed up to 2000 feet from the analyzer. The increased surface area of the flat-faced glass electrode guarantees quick pH readings in tough applications.
- Key applications include industrial and municipal waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, power generation, food and beverage, agriculture and aquaculture, plating, circuit board manufacturing, and mining
- Differential pH electrode measures 0 to 14 pH with Â±0.02 pH accuracy, 0.01 pH sensitivity
- One unit fits both flow-through and submersion installations
- Automatic temperature compensation with Pt1000 RTD (standard)
- Field-replaceable salt bridge for extended service life; No special tools required, just a Philips head screwdriver or 1/2" wrench
- Encapsulated preamplifier provides output signal transmission over 2000 feet
- Rated for use in temperatures 23Â° to 203Â° F (-5Â° to 95Â°C) and pressures to 100 PSIG max
- Chemically resistant Ryton (PPS) body, ceramic junction, glass electrode, Viton, and Titanium wetted parts
- 1" NPT threaded fittings, 1" insertion depth
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) cable
- Compatible with AquaMetrix AM-2250 and AM-2251 liquid analytical controllers and AM-2250TX liquid analytical transmitter; Works with Hach SC100 and SC200 and Great Lakes GLI53 controllers; Functional replacement for GLI DPD1P1 and DPD2P1 pH sensors