The cost-effective AquaMetrix P585 industrial sensors use a conventional measurement technique: a process pH glass electrode compared to a reference electrode in a KCL solution, and are ideal for applications involving relatively clean water.
The redesigned P585 features a durable CPVC shell for excellent chemical resistance, an integral Pt1000Ω RTD embedded into the glass electrode for temperature compensation, and a rugged ceramic double junction reference chamber for longer sensor lifespan.
The sensor is inserted in to the process line using a standard 3/4" NPTM compression fitting, so it's drop-in compatible with any off-the-shelf 3/4" tee. Using the compression fitting lets you install or remove the probe without rotating it and its attached cable; the probe slids into the fitting wich is screwed into the process line. This mounting design makes cleaning and calibration quick and easy.
Without a built-in preamplifier to boost its transmission signal, the P585 must be connected to the analyzer instrument within reach of the 15-foot sensor cable. Call Lesman for non-standard cable lengths up to 50 feet.
- Key applications include process control, industrial and municipal water treatment, circuit board manufacturing, mining, power generation, food and beverage, aquaculture and agriculture
- pH electrode measures 0 to 14 pH with ±0.02 pH accuracy, 0.01 pH sensitivity
- Automatic temperature compensation with Pt1000 RTD (standard)
- Rated for use in temperatures 23° to 176° F (-5° to 80°C) and pressures to 100 PSIG max
- CPVC body, polycarbonate ceramic junction, silicone rubber, glass electrode EPDM wetted parts
- Total length 6", adjustable 0" to 3.75" insertion depth, one 3/4" NPT threaded compression fitting, 0.69" insertion OD max diameter
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) dual coaxial cable
- No integral preamplifier for long distance signal transmission; Must be connected to the analyzer within reach of sensor cable
- Compatible with AquaMetrix AM-2250 controller and AM-2250TX transmitter