The AquaMetrix AM-2250TX analytical transmitter The AM-2250TX accepts inputs from the AquaMetrix 60 and 500 series pH/ORP probes, AM or AS series contacting conductivity sensors, and pulsed flow sensors. It is a direct replacement for the retired SharkTX transmitter.
Like the AM-2250 controller, it was designed by Water Analytics to be easy enough to use without ever reading a manual. Use the LCD menu and keypad inside the front coveer to pick which of the four parameters you want to measure. The loop-powered AM-2250TX has a single isolated passive, loop-powered 4-20 mA process output with range scaling or PID control.
Key applications include industrial process control, municipal water and wastewater treatment, industrial and municipal waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, HVAC, cooling towers, and boilers.
- Four input types: six-wire differential or combination pH/ORP, contacting conductivity (cell constants 0.01 to 100), and frequency/pulsed flow
- One 4-20 mA analog output, scalable 4-20 mA with PID control
- Highly visible large LCD display
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases
- NEMA 4X/IP68 waterproof full DIN polycarbonate enclosure with wall mount and panel mount included; pipe mount kit optional
- Power: 16-32 VDC (24 VDC nominal)