Siemens SITRANS LR100 is a loop-powered W-band FMCW radar level transmitter in a hermetically sealed chemical-resistant PVDF enclosure for short-range continuous measurement of liquids and slurries. It comes standard with 4-20 mA output and Bluetooth communications for configuration. The LR100 has a zero blanking distance for accurate inventory management, and can be used in open-air applications outside a tank. Its compact design makes the LR100 ideal for limited space installations.
The LR100 is easy to configure, troubleshoot, and monitor via Siemens SITRANS Mobile IQ application on your smart device. The app is free, and available for Android, Apple, and Windows devices.
The SITRANS LR100 is compatible with the same Siemens mounting accessories used on Echomax ultrasonic transducers, including Easy Aimers for accurate positioning at angles for solids level measurement, and FMS series mounting kits and brackets for quick installation on liquids applications.
Help is an image away. Use your phone camera to snap a picture of the QR code on the transmitter to get instant access to user manual, certificates, serial number, and installation drawings. (Smart phones with IOS 11 or later and Android 8 or later can scan QR codes without an app. Older phones will need a QR code app installed. Search your app store for Free QR Code Reader)
- W band 80 GHz FMCW radar with 8° narrow beam
- Good for continuous level of liquids and slurries to a range of 26 feet (8 meters)
- Zero blanking distance – measure right up to the sensor– with 0.2" (5mm) accuracy
- Configurable using the free SITRANS Mobile IQ app via Bluetooth 5.0 on [Apple App Store] or [Google Play Store ] (No HART on this model)
- IP66/IP68 hermetically sealed PVDF enclosure
- 1.5" NPT threaded process connection, 1" NPT electrical connection
- CE general purpose approval. For dust-proof or explosion-proof approvals, see the LR110 or LR120.
- Connect to Siemens SITRANS RD150 remote digital display over 4-20 mA output for level indication in the field