Siemens SITRANS LR120 is a loop-powered W-band FMCW radar level transmitter in a hermetically sealed PVDF enclosure, for trouble-free reliable measurement. It comes standard 4-20 mA loop powered with HART communications. Its long range and narrow beam make it suitable for use in wet wells with obstructions or for solids level measurement, like aggregates and plastics.
Standard HART 7.0 communications makes the LR120 compatible with SIMATIC PDM software for remote configuration and diagnostics on your PC. When ordered with Bluetooth enabled, the LR120 is easy to configure, troubleshoot, and monitor via Siemens SITRANS Mobile IQ application on your smart device. The app is free, and available for Android, Apple, and Windows devices.
The SITRANS LR120 is compatible with Siemens mounting accessories, as used on Siemens Echomax ultrasonic transducers, including Easy Aimers for accurate positioning at angles for solids level measurement, and FMS series mounting kits and brackets for quick installation on liquids applications.
- W band 80 GHz FMCW radar with 4° narrow beam
- Good for continuous level of liquids and solids to a range of 98.4 feet (30 meters)
- Zero blanking distance – measure right up to the sensor– with 0.08" (2mm) accuracy
- Configurable using HART communications, SIMATIC PDM and a PC or SITRANS Mobile IQ app via Bluetooth 5.0 on [Apple App Store] or [Google Play Store ]
- IP66/IP68 hermetically sealed PVDF enclosure, optional polypropylene submergence shield and silicone O-Ring
- 1" NPT threaded cable connection
- CE general purpose, or ATEX, IECEx gas and dust approvals
- Connect to Siemens SITRANS RD150 remote digital display for level indication in the field
- Use with optional submergence shield for pump applications or when debris buildup on the sensor will decrease signal strength