WIKA's LS-10 liquid level transmitter is designed for economical and reliable performance in a wide variety of level measurement applications. The transmitter's rugged design makes it suitable for environments associated with level measurement, water and wastewater treatment, well depth measurement and offshore water depth measurement. The LS-10 features a watertight, vented polyurethane cable that can withstand over 220 pounds of strain and supports the transmitter without any additional cabling. A vent tube in the cable compensates for atmospheric pressure changes.
WIKA's rugged all-stainless steel LevelGuard attachment for submersible transmitters is designed to provide durability in difficult level sensing applications where sludge, slurry, or turbulence may be present. It is available with the LS-10, LH-10 high performance, and IL-10 FM Approved intrinsically safe submersible level transmitters. The large, two-inch diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity and performance even when used to monitor extremely low liquid levels or when the assembly is buried in a layer of sludge or slurry.
- Level measurement in water and wastewater treatment plants, wells, holding tanks, wet wells, rivers
- Accuracy: 0.5% (LS-10); 0.25% (LH-10)
- Meets NEMA 6P and IP68 for permanent submersion up to 300 feet
- 4-20 mA 2-wire output signal, others available
- Stainless steel wetted parts with 220 lb. tensile strength Polyurethane cable
- Vent tube desiccant drying cartridge and LevelGuard anti-clog attachment expand capabilities and installation options
- Hastelloy case and lightning protection available (Model LH-10 only)