TSI's IAQ-Calc meters are exceptional instruments for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality. These IAQ instruments simultaneously measure and data log multiple parameters to monitor indoor air quality conditions.
IAQ-Calc 7525 measures CO, CO2, temperature, humidity, percent outside air, dewpoint, and wet bulb temperature and includes datalogging.
Kit Includes: IAQ Calc, hard carrying-case, four AA alkaline batteries, user manual, NIST calibration certificate, LogDat2 software with USB cable, AC adapter
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor ensures stable, accurate readings
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Datalogging supports up to 26,900 data points
- Statistics function displays average, maximum, and minimum values and the number of recorded samples
- Requires LogDat software for download to PC