Facilities with hydronic (water) systems are typically balanced for terminal flow using differential pressures. Balancing hydronic systems reduces energy consumption and saves money.
TSI Alnor HM685 manometer is used to balance hydronic heating and cooling systems and to check pump performance. It measure and display differential pressure, high side gauge pressure, and low side gauge pressures simultaneously without the need to change hose connections or instrument valve settings. The HM685 calculates flow using valve manufacturers' Cv flow factors, and calculates heat flow, impeller diameter, and brake power.
- Measuring range: 0 PSI to 300 PSI (0 kPa to 2068 kPa)
- Measures and displays high side, low side, and differential pressure simultaneously
- Logs up to 4000 data points
- Large backlit display for use in low light areas
- Inputs for two temperature probes
- Robust splash-proof case