When the air volume you're measuring is too low for a standard range balometer to read accurately, try the TSI Alnor LoFlo air capture hoods. The TSI Alnor 6200 measures supply and return air flows from 10 to 500 CFM. Even with the 2-foot-square hood attached, the light-weight (6.5 lb) 6200 is compact, at a total hight of only 35", so it'll fit in tight spaces easily. The simulated analog display shows air trends and digital readings.
- Measurement range: 10 to 500 CFM
- Accuracy to ±3% + 5 CFM
- Analog display for air trends and digital readings
- Multiple kits and hood sizes available: 16" sq x 8" tall, 2' sq x 8" tall, 16" sq x 18" tall, or 26" sq x 18" tall
- Ultra light weight for easy one-person operation
- Operates on four AA batteries; Minimum life 10 hours with continuous use
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|Normally available from Lesman stock|
|LoFlo Balometer with 16" x 16", 8" tall hood||6200|
|LoFlo Balometer with 2' x 2' hood||6200D|
|LoFlo Balometer with no hood||6200E|
|LoFlo Balometer with 16" x 16", 18" tall hood||6200F|
LoFlo Balometer kits include: batteries, carrying case, NIST calibration certificate, owners manual, and two-year limited warranty.