TSI Alnor's ABT analog balometer continues the long Alnor tradition of providing accurate and dependable analog instrumentation to the ventilation testing and balancing community. The ABT consists of a fabric hood, hood frame, support rods, and a molded plastic base that houses the analog meter and a flow sensing manifold. It's ideal for measuring air volume on either supply or return outlets mounted in a ceiling, wall, or floor with equal accuracy.
Fast meter response and easy-to-read indicator over a large scale makes the ABT balometer an ideal choice for facility engineers, ventilation testing and balancing professionals, and commissioning personnel.
- Range: 30-1000 CFM
- Robust mA meter and thermoanemometer sensor
- Detachable simple-to-read analog meter allows for quick measurements
- Measurement hold switch
- Multiple kits and hood sizes available
- Ergonomic design and ultra light weight for easy one-person operation
- Operates on four AA batteries; Battery life from 20.4 to 29.2 hours