Due to our territory agreement with Siemens, Lesman is the authorized Siemens sales representative in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Eastern Missouri, Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and the Paducah, KY area. If you are outside that area, you can find your local sales office or get technical assistance by calling 800-365-8766 or 972-522-4500, or sending an email to email@example.com.
The Probe is a short-range integrated ultrasonic transmitter and transducer for continuous level measurement of liquids and slurries in open or closed (unpressurized) vessels and tanks. Common applications include chemical or liquid storage vessels, food applications, filter beds, and mud pits. Siemens patented Sonic Intelligence echo processing algorithms eliminate false echoes from acousics, electrical noises, or agitator blades in motion.
- Integrated transmitter and sensor for liquids and slurries
- 54 KHz signal
- 12° Beam Angle
- 0.8 to 16.4 foot measuring range (0.25 to 5 meters)
- IP65 rated PVC enclosure with integral PVDF copolymer transducer
- 2" NPT process connection standard
- CE, CSA, FM Approvals
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM