Siemens' SITRANS Probe LU240 ultrasonic level transmitter with HART is designed to measure level in the water/wastewater industry, chemical storage vessels, filter beds, and small bulk hoppers. It works with liquids, slurries, and bulk materials up to 40 feet (12m) and provides level, volume, and volumetric flow measurements. With its IP68/NEMA 4X enclosure, it's suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, and communicates by HART 7 protocol for easy configuration.
The SITRANS Probe LU240 is available with an ETFE or PVDF transducer to meet the chemical compatiblity requirements of your application, and includes an internal temperature sensor to compensate for fluctuating process temperatures. Order the LU240 with the optional transparent lid for visual access to the display without opening the meter's cover.
- For liquids, slurries, and bulk materials in storage vessels and small tank hoppers
- Siemens Process Intelligence signal processing and Auto False Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Your choice of measuring ranges: 10, 20, or 40 feet (3, 6, or 12 meters)
- Internal temperature sensor compensates for fluctuating temperatures
- 4-20 mA/HART output
- Programming using four-button interface under the unit's cover or using SIMATIC PDM and a PC
- IP66/IP68/Type 4X/Type 6 PBT plastic enclosure with integral ETFE or PVDF transducers for chemical compatibility
- 2" NPT process connection, one 1/2" NPT electrical connection standard
- Optional internal LCD display shows process value name, unit, values (level, space, distance, volume, and volume flow), diagnostics, and provides local access to all settable parameters
- Optional transparent lid for viewing process details on the digital display without removing the lid
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX, IEC Ex approvals