Siemens SITRANS Probe LR is a two-wire, 6 GHz loop-powered radar level and volume transmitter in an impact- and corrosion-resistant plastic enclosure, for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage vessels. The hermetically sealed polypropylene rod antenna offers excellent chemical resistance.
Probe LR's display shows fault messages, signal status, loop current, echo status, distance to material, or any parameter you program. Start-up is easy with as few as two parameters for basic operation. Probe LR is designed for safe and simple programming without having to open the instrument’s lid, using SIMATIC PDM, HART handheld communicator or the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer.
- Key applications include chemical storage, wastewater wet well, and drilling mud
- Ideal for applications with chemical vapors, temperature gradients, vacuum or pressure
- Two-wire loop-powered 6 GHz pulse radar level transmitter
- Good for continuous monitoring from 1 to 65 feet (0.3 to 20 Meters)
- 28° beam angle
- Good for materials with dielectric constant greater than 3
- Patented Sonic Intelligence signal processing automatically detects obstructions and supresses their signals
- Program using Siemens' infrared intrinsically safe handheld programmer, SIMATIC PDM software and a PC, or HART handheld programmer
- Startup with as few as two parameters for basic operation
- NEMA 4X/NEMA 6/IP67/IP68 rated PBT plastic body, pastic lid
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX approvals available