Siemens SITRANS LC300 is a two-wire continuous capacitance level transmitter for conductive liquids, slurries, and interfaces in high pressure and temperature applications and works even when there's buildup on the probe. The fully potted electronics are unaffected by condensation, dust, and vibration.
The SITRANS LC300 rigid rod version features a 4-20 or 20-4 mA two-wire current loop circuit, complaint to NAMUR NE43, so it's easy to differentiate between an out-of-range measurement error and a transmitter performance issue. The unit is programmed via a rotary switch and buttons found with the 4-digit display under the transmitter head cover.
- Key applications include industrial applications in chemical, hydrocarbon processing, food and beverage, water, wastewater, mining, aggregate, and cement industries, bulk solids applications involving dust, and chemical applications involving vapor
- Inverse frequency shift capacitance technology provides sensitivity. Transmitter with standard PFA-lined 316L stainless steel rod (0.75" diameter) in lengths from 1 to 14.6 feet (0.3 to 5 meter). Also available with stilling well and PFA-coated or non-coated cable versions
- Good for continuous level monitoring in vessels with process temperatures to 392° F (200°C)
- 4-20/20-4 mA loop powered continuous signal, compliant to NAMUR 43
- Local 4-digit LCD under sensor lid (displays 0-9 and limited alpha characters)
- Available with NEMA4/IP65 epoxy-coated aluminum enclosure
- Choice of 3/4" to 1/2" NPT threaded or 1" to 4" ASME flanged process connection
- Wetted parts: 316L stainless steel, PFA, FKM or FFKM O-rings
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX approvals available