Siemens HydroRanger 200 HMI continuous ultrasonic level monitor/controller is designed for use by water authorities, municipal water, and wastewater plants for control, differential control, and open channel flow monitoring. Typical applications include wet wells, flumes or weirs.
Instead of requiring a handheld programmer or SIMATIC PDM, the HydroRanger 200 HMI is programmed using the front-panel pushbuttons, menu-driven parameters, and wizard support for key applications. It is a direct drop-in upgrade for the older Siemens HydroRanger 200, with its multiple relays and 4/20 mA outputs.
- Single or dual point ultrasonic level controller/monitor for liquids in water and wastewater treatment applications
- Six relay outputs (Four SPST Form A + 2 SPDT Form C switch outputs) plus 0/4-20 mA
- IP65/NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure on wall-mount models, IP54/NEMA 3 polycarbonate enclosure on panel-mount models
- Compatible with Siemens Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5; Add optional submergence shield for protection and to sense flooding or overfill conditions
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
- Programming using front-panel LCD and four local pushbuttons, no handheld programmer required
- Removable terminal block for easy wiring
- FM, CSA, UL listed, CE compliant. CSA Class I, Div 2 and Class II, Div 2 optional