The Honeywell Kromschroder ZMI ionization pilot can be used to automatically ignite clean gas burners and furnaces in the metal, ceramics, and non-ferrous metal industries and in heat treat applications. It is compatible with Kromschroder burner control unit BCU, IFD, or PFU 760.K1 and ignition transformers TZI or TGI.
The ZMI can also be used as an independently operated burner. It's suitable for operation with natural gas, town gas/coke oven gas, or LPG. The pilot burner is ignited electronically and monitored by a single ignition and ionization electrode.
- Pilot burner with forced air supply
- Ionization electrode provides reliable electrical ignition and safe flame control
- Moveable mounting device offers optimal positioning
- Available with a ceramic tip (ZMIC) for a longer, sharper flame, longer service life, and use in higer temperature applications
- Accessories available: Gas nozzles in diameters from 0.76" to 1.78", high voltage cables, gas or air regulators, and ignition transformers
- Models shown are for natural gas. Call for pricing and delivery on ZMI and ZMIC for LPG, coke oven gas, or town gas
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|Gas pilot for natural gas, one spark/monitoring electrode, and forced air supply. Burner diameter: 0.63". Flame length: Approx. 1.6"
|Gas pilot for natural gas, one spark/monitoring electrode, and forced air supply. Burner diameter: 0.98". Flame length: Approx. 2.4"
|ZMI 25TB150N |