Designed for the safe ignition and flame protection of atmospheric burners, Honeywell Kromschroder's ZAI ionization pilot can be used in conjunction with IFS automatic burner control, and PFU760 and PFU780 burner controls.
The Kromschroder ZAI features a galvanized steel ignition head and fixing plate, and ignition and ionization electrodes with Kanthal A-1 construction. Color-coded connectors aide in installation: The plug connector for the ignition electrode is brown, and black for the flame rectification electrode.
- Capacity: 3 kW (approximately 10,000 Btu/Hr)
- Ambient Temperature: 572⁰F max
- Gas Connection: Cu-tube 8x1
- Direct ignition and ionization control
- Pilot burner with forced air supply
- Suitable for natural gas and propane
- Protective Grade: IP20
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|ZAI Ionization Pilot Burner
|Heat-Resistant Protective Tube