Honeywell Kromschroder's ZKIH ionization pilot burner is designed for the safe ignition and ionization control of gas burners. It's compatible with Kromschroder IFS automatic burner controls and PF-19 burner control systems.
Featuring AISI housing, Kanthal A-1 ignition/sensing electrodes, and heat-proof Cr-Ni steel flame conduit/protection tubes, the ZKIH is ideal for application in direct ignition burners.
- Pilot burner with forced air supply
- Capacities up to 7 kW (24,000 Btu/hr)
- Flow rates 14 SCFH for gas, 140 SCFH for air
- Splash-proof connection housing to fit more applications
- Simple conversion of gas types from natural gas to LPG or town gas
- Ionization electrode provides reliable electrical ignition and safe flame control
- Available standard in burner tube sizes from 5.9" to 19.69", longer lengths available on request
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|NPT Adapter Set for ZKIH Burner