Cut costs and improve reliability with Honeywell C6097 gas and air pressure limiting switches. Their compact design and easy connections reduce the need for conventional piping and threading operations. C6097 series switches can help reduce your inventory, because they can be used with older, stand-alone component valves as well as newer valves.
These safety limit pressure switches can be used in positive- or differential-pressure systems to sense natural gas, liquid propane (LP) gas, or air. C6097A switches break the circuit on pressure fall. C6097B switches break on pressure rise. Models are available with either manual or automatic reset.
- Diaphragm-actuated safety limit switches
- Available ranges: 0.4" to 5" WC, 3" to 21" WC, 12" to 60" WC or 1.5 to 7 PSI
- Switch ratings: 3.0 AFL, 18.0 ALR, 5.0 Amps resistive; Switch can be wired to turn on alarms
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 140°F
- IP54 enclosure with removable transparent cover protects scale plate and adjusting knob, 1/4" NPT mount
- UL listed, CSA listed, FM approved, IRI acceptable