AquaMetrix P65R8 chemically resistant differential pH sensor offers a fixed insertion length for 1.5" NPT threaded flow-through or submersion installations, and an integral 4-20 mA output to connect with a PLC, DCS, or any process controller that accepts a 4-20 mA input.
The P65R8 has two pH measurement circuits - one for process measurement and one for internal reference - each containing a common titanium return electrode. The difference between the two circuits is the true process pH. With this design, the pH sensor maintains its accuracy and stability in aggressive process applications long after traditional combination-style sensor performance deteriorates.
The P65R5 features a built-in RTD in the sensor tip provides automatic temperature compensation, for rapid response in fluctuating process temperatures. Call Lesman to upgrade to a single sensor that outputs both pH and temperature at the same time.
- Key applications include industrial and municipal waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, power generation, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper
- Differential pH electrode measures 0 to 14 pH with ±0.02 pH accuracy, 0.01 pH sensitivity
- Encapsulated 4-20 mA two-wire output to feed directly into a PLC, DCS, or any controller that accepts a 4-20 mA input
- Automatic temperature compensation with Pt1000 RTD (standard)
- Field-replaceable double junction salt bridge
- Rated for use in temperatures 23° to 203° F (-5° to 95°C) and pressures to 100 PSIG max
- Ryton PPS body, Kynar, glass electrode, titanium palladium alloy and Viton wetted parts
- Total length 7.1", 1.45" fixed insertion depth, two 1.5" NPT threads, 2.14" OD max diameter
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) cable
- Compatible with AquaMetrix AM-2300 multichannel analytical controller