AquaMetrix P65R5 chemically resistant differential pH sensor offers a fixed insertion length for 1" NPT threaded flow-through or submersion installations, and an integral 4-20 mA output to connect with a PLC, DCS, or any process controller that accepts a 4-20 mA input. With its flat glass process electrode, and replaceable salt bridge, the P65R5 provides accurate pH measurement and long service life under demanding process conditions.
The P65R5 features an encapsulated preamp so the sensor can be installed up to 2000 feet from the analyzer. A built-in thermistor in the sensor tip provides automatic temperature compensation, for rapid response in fluctuating process temperatures.
- Key applications include industrial and municipal waste treatment and neutralization, fume scrubbers, plating, circuit board manufacturing, food and beverage, aquaculture and agriculture, and mining
- Differential pH electrode measures 0 to 14 pH with Â±0.02 pH accuracy, 0.01 pH sensitivity
- Encapsulated 4-20 mA two-wire output to feed directly into a PLC, DCS, or any controller that accepts a 4-20 mA input
- Automatic temperature compensation with thermistor
- Field-replaceable salt bridge
- Encapsulated preamplifier provides output signal transmission up to 2000 feet
- Rated for use in temperatures 23Â° to 203Â° F (-5Â° to 95Â°C) and pressures to 100 PSIG max
- Ryton PPS body, universal flat-faced glass process electrode, ceramic junction, Viton and titanium wetted parts
- Total length 8", 1" fixed insertion depth, two 1" NPT threads, 1.4" OD max diameter
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) cable
- Compatible with AquaMetrix AM-2300 multichannel analytical controller