Siemens MultiRanger continuous ultrasonic level monitor/controller can be used on different materials, including fuel oil, municipal waste, acids, woodchips or on materials with high angles of repose. Typical applications include wet wells, flumes or weirs, hoppers, chemical storage, liquid or dry solids storage, and crusher bins.
Choose MultiRanger 100 for a single relay output model for alarming and on/off or alternating pump control. MultiRanger 200 supports multiple relays and two 4/20 mA outputs for level, volume, and flow measuremens in open channels, differential conrol, extended pump control, and alarm functions.
Siemens MultiRanger 100 and 200 are still available, but a newer version has been released. See the Siemens MultiRanger 200 HMI for the latest technology.
- Single or dual point ultrasonic level controller/monitor for liquids and bulk solids
- Switch outputs: MultiRanger 100: 1 SPST Form A, MultiRanger 200: 2 SPST Form A +1 SPDT Form C or 4 SPST Form A + 2 SPDT Form C
- IP65/NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure on wall-mount models, IP54/NEMA 3 polycarbonate enclosure on panel-mount models
- Compatible with Siemens Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
- Programming using handheld programmer or SIMATIC PDM software
- FM, CSA, UL listed, ATEX approved, CE compliant